BY Adrienne Stanley | Feb 17, 2015 06:13 PM EST
Through endorsement deals with outdoor clothing companies like Millet and Discovery Expedition, K-Drama stars maintain fashion-forward looks for episodes set in the winter. “Pinocchio” incorporated colorful, bulky parkas with knitwear, providing viewers with inspiration high-end cold weather style. While “Pinocchio” exhibited polished looks, Han Ji Min of “Jekyll, Hyde, and I” makes wears shabby chic outerwear that reflects artistic quirkiness. Here are six examples of K-Drama looks to beat the cold weather blues.
1. Han Ji Min is shabby chic in the herringbone wool Gabriel coat from Isabel Marant for episode 8 of “Jekyll, Hyde, and I.” The coat is a popular design which was last made available through the online retailer, Net-a-Porter.
2. Hwang Jung Eum shines in an olive parka from the Korean clothing brand BNX for episode two of “Kill Me, Heal Me.” In the episode, her practical style serves as a stark contrast to the edgy, rocker fashion which is worn by Ji Sung.
3. Park Shin Hye is effortlessly beautiful but warm in a fur-trimmed hooded coat from Michaa in episode 12 of “Pinocchio.”
4. A fashionable red coat from Millet is worn by the actress during her correspondent scenes in episodes 8 and 14.
5. Lee Jong Suk wore a layered look for episode 7 of “Pinocchio.” This was accomplished by pairing a draped, hooded sweater from System Homme with a quilted coat from Trugen.
6. Ji Chang Wook was primarily styled in darker colors throughout “Healer” but he was approachably huggable in a dark green, double-breasted overcoat from Jack & Jill in episode 12.
Latest Photo Slide Shows