BY Adrienne Stanley | Apr 02, 2015 10:19 AM EDT
Commercials are often the best way to get a continuous fix of top K-Drama and K-pop idols. Even though stars like Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho and Lee Jong Suk are currently on a break from acting, they continue to deliver their magetic personalities through their endorsement opportunities. Here are five K-Drama star commercials from March 2015 that help to usher in the warm weather of spring.
1. Park Shin Hye is accompanied by English narration in her latest commercial for Visa
Park Shin Hye combines her beauty with wry wit in her latest endorsement for Visa. Whether she is on the red carpet or outdoors, her vivacious spirit encourages audiences to ermege from the winter to embrace the joyous spring sunshine.
2. Kim Soo Hyun takes viewers on outdoor adventures in his spot for Beanpole.
Kim Soo Hyun is an excellent spokesmodel for Beanpole because he is convincing as an all-around outdoorsman. He even makes rooftop glamorous camping (glamping) into a rugged activity.
3. Lee Jong Suk’s latest mini film for MVIO, ‘Long Distance Love’ has received more than 2 million views on YouTube.
'Long Distance Love' is a fantastic mini film that has drawn in fans of Lee Jong Suk. Viewers can dream of becoming his mysterious love interest or picture their favorite K-Drama actress, in her place.
4. Song Jae Rim and IU are adorably set against a backdrop of cherry blossom trees and mopeds for SBENU.
One of the best commercials to capture the magic of springtime premiered in February 2015. IU and Song Jae Rim are adorable as they meander in spring and summer fashions for SBENU.
5. Lee Min Ho’s latest commerical for Romanson may have a lot of interior shots but it provides another chance to see one of the brightest stars in Korean entertainment.
Latest Photo Slide Shows