BY Julie Jones | Apr 13, 2015 08:49 AM EDT
If you've wondered about the odds of a k-pop/k-drama relationship working out between miss A's Suzy Bae and actor Lee Min Ho, they do have a few examples to follow.
Here are five k-pop/k-drama relationships that worked out well.
1. Lee Seung Gi and Girls Generation's Yoona. The "You're All Surrounded" actor had a crush on Yoona long before she agreed to date him and he finally won her over. They began dating in Sept. 2013 and in November of 2013 her agency SM Entertainment confirmed their relationship. They avoid talking about their relationship and have both remained focused on their careers. Yoona knows how demanding his schedule can be since she also appeared in several dramas, including "Prime Minister and I."
2. Jung Kyung Ho and Girls Generation's Choi Soo Young went public with their relationship after were photographed on a date together in January 2014. At first they denied they were dating because their relationship was so new that they wanted to give it a chance. But in the end they were glad they went public. Choi, who starred in "Spring Days," said that the "Falling in Love with Innocence" star Jung Kyung Ho was her first boyfriend. Even before acknowledging their relationship he said he was eager to marry.
3. Han Ye Seul and Teddy: The "Birth of a Beauty" star has been dating YG record producer Teddy since the summer of 2013. She has no qualms about sharing details of their relationship. She has shared couple photos and even admitted that she considered proposing to him at the 2014 SBS Awards. She made a public confession at the awards, saying, "To my lovely boyfriend, I want to tell him I love him."
4. Epik High singer Tablo and actress Kang Hye Jung. He did not impress her when they first met but they saw each other again and eventually began to date. The couple married in 2009 and had their first child in 2010. Kang Hye Jung was last seen in the film "How To Steal A Dog." Their daughter Haru is now a celebrity in her own right, with more than a half million followers on Instagram. Although Tablo and Kang Hye Jung admit to fighting and being stubborn, the relationship is still going strong.
5. Baek Ji Young and Jung Suk Won: Singer Baek Ji Young is known as the Queen of the OST because she has contributed to so many successful k-drama soundtracks. The singer is married to actor Jung Suk Won, who appeared in "Mr. Baek." The couple began dating in 2011 and married in June 2013. She was recently asked to compare her husband to Hyun Bin. Which man would she choose? She said that it was Jung Suk Won naturally and that he was her "complete ideal type."
"The way he laughs, the way I look smaller when he hugs me are things I hoped for," she said on the KBS quiz show "1 Vs 100."
Let's hope the relationship between Suzy and Lee Min Ho is as successful.
Latest Photo Slide Shows