BY Julie Jones | Jun 04, 2015 10:04 AM EDT
According to the Korean media outlet Newsen, KBS is preparing a new program about celebrity siblings. The program, tentatively called "We Are Siblings" will require the famous siblings to spend 48 hours together.
The program's producers told Newsen that the idea is to bring back the special relationship that siblings, have which often suffers because people are too busy to spend time together.
How long might such a program last? We can think of enough celebrity siblings to fill at least 10 episodes.
Hey KBS, here's who we suggest.
1. Park Yoo Chun and Park Yoo Hwan. That episode will have to wait until JYJ singer and actor Park Yoo Chun gets out of the army. His brother actor Park Yoo Hwan appeared in "Twinkle Twinkle," "Gyebaek" and "A Thousand Days Promise.
2. Park is not the only JYJ member with an acting brother. Singer and musical theater performer Junsu has an older fraternal twin brother named Kim Moo Young. He had a role in "Empress Ki."
3. Jang Na Ra and Jang Sun Won. Jang Nara, who can soon be seen in "I Remember You," has an older brother who is also an actor. He was last seen in the drama "Syndrome" and the film "Secret Travel."
4. Ha Ji Won, who will soon be seen in "The Time I Loved You, 7,000 Days with Lee Jin Wook," is older sister to Jeon Tae Soo. He appeared in "Cruel Palace: War of Flowers" and "King's Daughter." Ha Ji Won's real name is Jeon Hae Rim.
5. 2NE1 member Sandara Park recently did a cameo in "Producer" and appeared in the web dramas "Dr. Ian" and "We Broke Up." Her brother Thunder left the band MBLAQ to focus on his acting career. He appeared in "Nail Shop Paris" and this year can be seen in the MBC drama "Make A Woman Cry."
6. Actress Chae Rim's last k-drama appearance was in the 2010 SBS drama "Oh My Lady" but she's now married to Chinese director Gae Ziqi. Her brother Park Yoon Jae appeared in the 2013 drama "Shining Romance" and the 2015 drama "Iron Lady Cha."
7. Uhm Tae Woong was last seen in the k-drama "Valid Love" and before that in "The Blade and the Petal." His famous older sister, Uhm Jung Hwa, is known as the Madonna of Korea. She started her career as a singer but became an actress. Her latest film roles are in "Venus Talk" and "Wonderful Nightmare." The much younger Park Seo Joon romanced her in the k-drama "Witch's Romance."
8. Kim Tae Hee was last seen in "Jang Ok Jung" but she is currently considering a role in the upcoming drama "Yongpalyi." Her younger brother Lee Wan can be seen in the 2015 film "Northern Limit Line."
9. Krystal Jung of the girl group f(x) and Jessica Jung, formerly of Girls Generation are sisters who achieved fame first in kpop. Krystal has taken a few acting roles lately, appearing in "The Heirs" with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye and in "My Lovely Girl" with Rain. Jessica left Girls Generation and acting to focus on her fashion brand Blanc & Eclare.
10. Ryu Seung Bun, who appears in the films "New World" and "The Berlin File" had his debut in a film made by his brother filmmaker Ryu Seung Wan. He went on to appear in more films and music videos shot by his brother, including "Dachimawa Lee" and "The Berlin File." This year he can be seen in the film "Intimate Enemies."
The program is likely to air in July, following "Producer" in July. Ko Guk Jin will direct the program.
Latest Photo Slide Shows